The biggest model of the lineup.
The winner of the Red Sea Rib Rally for 2 consequent years, designed as tourist version.
Emblematic, imposing incorporating sport appearance and dynamic behavior under any circumstances.
Double stepped hull for excellent combination of speed and fuel economy, futurist console design with nautical type WC, washroom and shower and huge sundecks with the respective storing areas create the exceptional combination of stable, smooth and dry buoyance even under high wave conditions, with fast and progressive acceleration and extremely low fuel consumption.
|Model / Category||C 33 T / C or B|
|Hull type||Deep V dual stepped|
|Length (net - overall)||998 cm - 1.045 cm|
|Beam overall||305 cm|
|Deadrise angle bow / transom||55° - 24°|
|Tubes diameter||45 - 60 cm|
|Tubes material||Hypalon Neoprene ORCA 1670 dtex|
|Capacity||10 persons (cat. C) / 8 persons (cat. B)|
|Maximum permitted load||2.550 kgr (cat. C) / 2.050 kgr (cat. B)|
|Horsepower||max. 2 x 300 hp or 1 x 420 diesel - opt. 2 x 250 hp - min. 2 x 200 hp|
Standard equipment Corsair 33 Tourism 2013 Edition
- Console with
- nautical type toilet with 75 lt sewage tank, washroom and shower
- SeaStar power steering, inox roll bar, windscreen and electric panel
- Bucket operator and co-operator seat
- Main couch for four passengers
- Removable cushions for aft and bow sundeck conversion
- In-built bow with windlass QUICK 600W, Bruce type anchor and chain
- GRP roll-bar with navigation lights, deck lights and horn
- Two inox fuel tanks of 300 lt capacity each
- Shower system with water tank of 150 lt capacity
- 4 stainless steel mooring cleats
- 1 trailer cleat
- Ski bindings
- Set of aft platforms with inox folding ladder and auxiliary outboard bracket
- Bilge pump
Optional equipment Corsair 33 Tourism 2013 Edition
- Additional inox fuel tank of 320 lt capacity
- Awnings and cover