A small, lightweight, simple and easy to use boat.
Ideal for short excursions and coastal rides.
The quality of the manufacture will offer you a pleasant, comfortable and safe sailing even with Beaufort Sea State 5.
The deck will remain dry and the wave vibrations will be damped very smoothly.
The capability to convert, by using additions, the bow couch to sundeck, in combination with the optional installation of a fixed fuel tank, will provide you exceptional autonomy, thus ensuring everything you need for longer but still relaxing trips.
|Model / Category||MAX 450 T / C|
|Hull type||Deep V|
|Length (net - overall)||448 cm - 453 cm|
|Beam overall||210 cm|
|Deadrise angle bow / transom||60° - 24°|
|Tubes diameter||50 - 60 cm|
|Tubes material||Hypalon Neoprene ORCA 1100 dtex|
|Maximum permitted load||675 kgr|
|Horsepower||max. 60 hp - opt. 50 hp - min. 40 hp|
Standard equipment MAX 450 Tourism
- Basic hull color (non-metallic)
- Basic air chambers color (non-colored, non-fabric impression)
- Console with inox handrail, including switch panel of six (6) services, 12V socket, mechanical steering system with steering wheel, compass
- Electrical installation, including navigation and anchor lights, bildge pump, horn
- Fuel / water separator
- Stern pilot seat / passenger couch with standard upholstery
- Inox cleats: three (3) mooring, two (2) ski bindings, one (1) trailer attachment
- Inox swimming ladder
Optional equipment MAX 450 Tourism
- Inox roll bar
- Inbuilt GRP bow with anchor roller
- Inox fuel tank 50 lt capacity with float and gauge
- Inox fuel tank 100 lt capacity with float and gauge
- Shower installation
- Bow sundeck extension & cushions with standard upholstery
- Bow cushions upholstery upgrade
- Stern seat / couch upholstery upgrade
- Auxiliary engine bracket
- Hoisting toggles with belts
- Teak deck
- Synthetic deck material (Sea Deck)
- Air chambers color different from basic ones and / or use of fabric impression
- Double colored air chambers
- Metallic hull paint