A small, lightweight, simple and easy to use boat.
Ideal for short excursions and coastal rides.
The quality of the manufacture will offer you a pleasant, comfortable and safe sailing even with Beaufort Sea State 5.
The deck will remain dry and the wave vibrations will be damped very smoothly.
The capability to convert, by using additions, the bow couch to sundeck, in combination with the optional installation of a fixed fuel tank, will provide you exceptional autonomy, thus ensuring everything you need for longer but still relaxing trips.
|Model / Category||MAX 450 T / C|
|Hull type||Deep V|
|Length (net - overall)||448 cm - 453 cm|
|Beam overall||210 cm|
|Deadrise angle bow / transom||60° - 24°|
|Tubes diameter||50 - 60 cm|
|Tubes material||Hypalon Neoprene ORCA 1100 dtex|
|Maximum permitted load||675 kgr|
|Horsepower||max. 60 hp - opt. 50 hp - min. 40 hp|
Standard equipment MAX 450 Tourism
- Console with non-reversible rotary system steering wheel, inox roll bar, windscreen and electric panel
- Triple main couch
- Bow with anchor roller
- GRP roll bar with navigation lights, deck lights and horn
- 3 stainless steel mooring cleats
- 1 trailer cleat
- Inox folding ladder
- Auxiliary outboard bracket
- Bilge pump
Optional equipment MAX 450 Tourism
- Removable cushions for bow sundeck conversion
- Inox fuel tank of 50 lt or 100 lt capacity
- Awnings and cover