A small and easy to use, multi-purpose boat, with intensive offshore features.
Tune of lines and storing areas provide a perfect combination of high performance with fast and stable buoyance.
At the same time, the nine independent storing areas and the comfortable deck area classify this boat as a purely excursion one.
The experience in design and development of the hull lead to a seaworthy boat, probably the most economical in its operation compared to any other of this segment.
It is provided with full standard equipment, in order to face any passengers’ requirement and can be towed by any type of car.
|Model / Category||MAX 500 T / C|
|Hull type||Deep V|
|Length (net - overall)||498 cm - 505 cm|
|Beam overall||228 cm|
|Deadrise angle bow / transom||53° - 25°|
|Tubes diameter||45 - 50 cm|
|Tubes material||Hypalon Neoprene ORCA 1100 dtex|
|Maximum permitted load||943 kgr|
|Horsepower||max. 100 hp - opt. 80 hp - min. 60 hp|
Standard equipment MAX 500 Tourism
- Console with non-reversible rotary system steering wheel, inox roll bar, windscreen and electric panel
- Triple main couch
- Removable cushions for bow sundeck conversion
- Bow with anchor roller
- GRP roll bar with navigation lights, deck lights and horn
- Inox fuel tank of 160 lt capacity
- 3 stainless steel mooring cleats
- 1 trailer cleat
- Inox folding ladder
- Auxiliary outboard bracket
- Bilge pump
Optional equipment MAX 500 Tourism
- Shower system with water tank of 75-80 lt capacity
- Awnings and cover