A small and easy to use, multi-purpose boat, with intensive offshore features.
Tune of lines and storing areas provide a perfect combination of high performance with fast and stable buoyance.
At the same time, the nine independent storing areas and the comfortable deck area classify this boat as a purely excursion one.
The experience in design and development of the hull lead to a seaworthy boat, probably the most economical in its operation compared to any other of this segment.
It is provided with full standard equipment, in order to face any passengers’ requirement and can be towed by any type of car.
|Model / Category||MAX 500 T / C|
|Hull type||Deep V|
|Length (net - overall)||498 cm - 505 cm|
|Beam overall||228 cm|
|Deadrise angle bow / transom||53° - 25°|
|Tubes diameter||45 - 50 cm|
|Tubes material||Hypalon Neoprene ORCA 1100 dtex|
|Maximum permitted load||943 kgr|
|Horsepower||max. 100 hp - opt. 80 hp - min. 60 hp|
Standard equipment MAX 500 Tourism
- Basic hull color (non-metallic)
- Basic air chambers color (non-colored, non-fabric impression)
- Console with inox handrail, including switch panel of eight (8) services, 12V socket, mechanical steering system with steering wheel, fuel gauge, compass, windscreen
- Electrical installation, including navigation and anchor lights, bildge pump, horn
- Inox fuel tank 160 lt capacity with float
- Fuel / water separator
- Stern pilot seat / passenger couch with standard upholstery
- Auxiliary engine bracket
- Inox cleats: four (4) mooring, two (2) ski bindings, one (1) trailer attachment
- Inox swimming ladder
Optional equipment MAX 500 Tourism
- GRP roll bar with deck light
- Inbuilt GRP bow with anchor roller
- Shower installation
- GRP conical extension of stern air chambers
- Bow sundeck extension & cushions with standard upholstery
- Bow cushions upholstery upgrade
- Stern seat / couch upholstery upgrade
- Hoisting toggles with belts
- Teak deck
- Synthetic deck material (Sea Deck)
- Air chambers color different from basic ones and / or use of fabric impression
- Double colored air chambers
- Metallic hull paint