A medium size boat, of high aesthetic at the same time, with a unique performance over the waves compared to any other boat of similar size.
It offers ideal sailing at any wind direction through a dry and comfortable trip.
The large, unusual for this segment, storage areas, both in the bow and in the aft hold, provide much more loading capacity than many boats of higher length.
It is also fitted with smart, smaller storing areas, thus increasing its functionality and usability.
These features define a boat capable of long excursions, which, through the utilization of its hull design advantages, becomes a very attractive alternative.
|Model / Category||MAX 530 T / C|
|Hull type||Deep V|
|Length (net - overall)||528 cm - 535 cm|
|Beam overall||235 cm|
|Deadrise angle bow / transom||53° - 24°|
|Tubes diameter||47 - 52 cm|
|Tubes material||Hypalon Neoprene ORCA 1100 dtex|
|Maximum permitted load||965 kgr|
|Horsepower||max. 115 hp - opt. 100 hp - min. 90 hp|
Standard equipment MAX 530 Tourism
- Console with non-reversible rotary system steering wheel, inox roll bar, windscreen and electric panel
- Triple main couch
- Removable cushions for bow sundeck conversion
- Bow with anchor roller
- GRP roll bar with navigation lights, deck lights and horn
- Inox fuel tank of 160 lt capacity
- 4 stainless steel mooring cleats
- 1 trailer cleat
- Inox folding ladder
- Auxiliary outboard bracket
- Bilge pump
Optional equipment MAX 530 Tourism
- Shower system with water tank of 75-80 lt capacity
- Additional inox fuel tank of 240 lt capacity
- Awnings and cover