A medium size boat, of high aesthetic at the same time, with a unique performance over the waves compared to any other boat of similar size.
It offers ideal sailing at any wind direction through a dry and comfortable trip.
The large, unusual for this segment, storage areas, both in the bow and in the aft hold, provide much more loading capacity than many boats of higher length.
It is also fitted with smart, smaller storing areas, thus increasing its functionality and usability.
These features define a boat capable of long excursions, which, through the utilization of its hull design advantages, becomes a very attractive alternative.
|Model / Category||MAX 530 T / C|
|Hull type||Deep V|
|Length (net - overall)||528 cm - 535 cm|
|Beam overall||235 cm|
|Deadrise angle bow / transom||53° - 24°|
|Tubes diameter||47 - 52 cm|
|Tubes material||Hypalon Neoprene ORCA 1100 dtex|
|Maximum permitted load||965 kgr|
|Horsepower||max. 115 hp - opt. 100 hp - min. 90 hp|
Standard equipment MAX 530 Tourism
- Basic hull color (non-metallic)
- Basic air chambers color (non-colored, non-fabric impression)
- Console with inox handrail, including switch panel of eight (8) services, 12V socket, mechanical steering system with steering wheel, fuel gauge, compass, windscreen
- Electrical installation, including navigation and anchor lights, bildge pump, horn
- Inox fuel tank 160 lt capacity with float
- Fuel / water separator
- Stern pilot seat / passenger couch with standard upholstery
- Auxiliary engine bracket
- Inbuilt GRP bow with anchor roller
- Inox cleats: four (4) mooring, two (2) ski bindings, one (1) trailer attachment
- Inox swimming ladder
Optional equipment MAX 530 Tourism
- GRP roll bar with deck light
- Shower installation
- GRP conical extension of stern air chambers
- Bow sundeck extension & cushions with standard upholstery
- Bow cushions upholstery upgrade
- Stern seat / couch upholstery upgrade
- Hoisting toggles with belts
- Teak deck
- Synthetic deck material (Sea Deck)
- Air chambers color different from basic ones and / or use of fabric impression
- Double colored air chambers
- Metallic hull paint