The smallest model of the lineup, an integrated medium sized boat.
The design of the hull and the allocation of the burdens have been done in the view of the optimum buoyancy.
The deck incorporates a beautiful set up, extremely practical and spacious, being suitable for short and long excursions, able to deliver unforgettable moments of recreation.
It is the first 6m length RIB of the market, that has achieved maximum speed of 44 knots with a 140 hp outboard, consuming just 1,18 lt/ nm at WOT!
|Model / Category||P 20 T / C|
|Hull type||Deep V|
|Length (net - overall)||598 cm - 606 cm|
|Beam overall||260 cm|
|Deadrise angle bow / transom||50° - 24°|
|Tubes diameter||35 - 54 - 47 cm|
|Tubes material||Hypalon Neoprene ORCA 1100 dtex|
|Maximum permitted load||1.040 kgr|
|Horsepower||max. 150 hp - opt. 135 hp - min. 115 hp|
Standard equipment Pegasus 20 Tourism
- Console with non-reversible rotary system steering wheel, inox roll bar, windscreen and electric panel
- Semi standing operator and co-operator seat with folding back
- Main couch for four passenger
- Bow with anchor roller
- GRP roll bar with navigation lights, deck lights and horn
- Inox fuel tank of 200 lt capacity
- 4 stainless steel mooring cleats
- 1 trailer cleat
- Inox folding ladder
- Auxiliary outboard bracket
- Bilge pump
Optional equipment Pegasus 20 Tourism
- Shower system with water tank of 100 lt capacity
- Removable cushions for bow sundeck conversion
- In-built bow
- Additional inox fuel tank of 150 lt capacity
- Set of aft platforms
- Awnings and cover
- Selection of console and operators / co-operators seat