Based on the same hull and the same aft part of the deck of the open version, S24 is the smallest model of our Yard’s lineup with accommodation area.
Calculation of the burden allocation has been made in such a way to ensure buoyancy, performance and consumption similar to the respective of the open version, thus making this boat the first cabin one with such features.
The access to the bow is achieved both from inside the cabin, through an opening in its front part, and from outside, by wide corridors from the port and starboard side of the cabin.
The maximum height of the polyester made cabin is 180 cm and inside it there is a V-type double bed and either cooker hobs-refrigerator-washroom or nautical type WC with sewage tank.
|Model / Category||S 24 Cabin T / C|
|Hull type||Deep V stepped|
|Length (net - overall)||698 cm - 725 cm|
|Beam overall||303 cm|
|Deadrise angle bow / transom||60° - 24°|
|Tubes diameter||50 - 60 cm|
|Tubes material||Hypalon Neoprene ORCA 1670 dtex|
|Maximum permitted load||2.077 kgr|
|Horsepower||max. 250 hp - opt. 225 hp - min. 200 hp|
Standard equipment S 24 Cabin Tourism
- Sport console with power steering, inox roll bar, windscreen and electric panel
- Double bucket operator and co-operator seat
- Main couch for four passengers
- Aft bed sundeck with large storage area
- In-built bow with anchor roller and windlass infrastructure
- GRP roll-bar with navigational lights, deck lights and horn
- Two inox fuel tanks of 250 lt and 200 lt capacity
- Shower system with water tank of 100 lt capacity
- 4 stainless steel cleats
- 1 trailer cleat
- Inox folding ladder
- Auxiliary outboard bracket
- Bilge pump
Cabin equipment S 24 Cabin Tourism
Optional equipment S 24 Cabin Tourism
- Anchor windlass
- Awnings and cover