With an impressive appearance, it is imposed with its volume and the intensive lines of the hull and the deck.
The stepped hull, in addition to the other specific features, maintains the sport image of the boat.
The modern design of the polyester surfaces and the comfortable deck areas are harmonically coupled to the unwrapping dynamism of the aerodynamic console and the double bucket pilot-copilot seat.
There is plenty of functional space. It is a boat with no doubt about its quality of construction, durability and the most legendary ability to travel, over any criticism, under the worst sea state.
|Model / Category||S 24 T / C|
|Hull type||Deep V stepped|
|Length (net - overall)||698 cm - 725 cm|
|Beam overall||303 cm|
|Deadrise angle bow / transom||60° - 24°|
|Tubes diameter||50 - 60 cm|
|Tubes material||Hypalon Neoprene ORCA 1670 dtex|
|Maximum permitted load||2.077 kgr|
|Horsepower||max. 2 x 10 hp or 1 x 250 hp - opt. 225 hp - min. 200 hp|
Standard equipment S 24 Tourism
- Sport console with power steering, inox roll bar, windscreen and electric panel
- Double bucket operator and co-operator seat
- Main couch for four passengers
- Aft bed sundeck with large storage area
- Removable cushions for bow sundeck conversion
- In-built bow with anchor roller and windlass infrastructure
- GRP roll-bar with navigational lights, deck lights and horn
- Two inox fuel tanks of 250 lt and 200 lt capacity
- Shower system with water tank of 100 lt capacity
- 4 stainless steel cleats
- 1 trailer cleat
- Inox folding ladder
- Auxiliary outboard bracket
- Bilge pump
Optional equipment S 24 Tourism
- Anchor windlass
- Awnings and cover